Borealis and Borouge introduce new LLDPE brand
The new resins, named Anteo, are more resistant to puncturing and have easy processability, which results in lower energy consumption.
The company also stated that the new brand was the first product to be manufactured at the company’s production facility in Ruwais, Abu Dhabi and exported globally.
Borouge’s Ruwais facilities are able to produce 2,300,000 ton/year of PE, 1,760,000 ton/year of PP and 350,000 ton/year of LDPE.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops