Borealis and Borouge introduce new LLDPE brand
The new resins, named Anteo, are more resistant to puncturing and have easy processability, which results in lower energy consumption.
The company also stated that the new brand was the first product to be manufactured at the company’s production facility in Ruwais, Abu Dhabi and exported globally.
Borouge’s Ruwais facilities are able to produce 2,300,000 ton/year of PE, 1,760,000 ton/year of PP and 350,000 ton/year of LDPE.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures