Borealis and Borouge introduce new LLDPE brand
The new resins, named Anteo, are more resistant to puncturing and have easy processability, which results in lower energy consumption.
The company also stated that the new brand was the first product to be manufactured at the company’s production facility in Ruwais, Abu Dhabi and exported globally.
Borouge’s Ruwais facilities are able to produce 2,300,000 ton/year of PE, 1,760,000 ton/year of PP and 350,000 ton/year of LDPE.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season
- Stats: China’s July PE imports increase after 3 months of declines
- Will Asia’s PS markets follow ABS higher on cost support?
- Sept PET expectations diverge in shade of opposite factors in Europe