Brazil’s Braskem revises naphtha contract with Petrobras
Naphtha supplies from Petrobras had been uncertain recently as Petrobras has failed to renew a number of supply contracts after the Odebrecht Group, Petrobras’ main shareholder, was implicated in a corruption scandal. Sources report that several of Braskem’s plants had been facing the possibility of shut downs before the company managed to renew its naphtha supply agreement.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September