Brazil’s Braskem revises naphtha contract with Petrobras
Naphtha supplies from Petrobras had been uncertain recently as Petrobras has failed to renew a number of supply contracts after the Odebrecht Group, Petrobras’ main shareholder, was implicated in a corruption scandal. Sources report that several of Braskem’s plants had been facing the possibility of shut downs before the company managed to renew its naphtha supply agreement.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season
- Stats: China’s July PE imports increase after 3 months of declines
- Will Asia’s PS markets follow ABS higher on cost support?
- Sept PET expectations diverge in shade of opposite factors in Europe