Brazil’s Braskem to restart Camacari complex
The complex, which is the largest petrochemical complex in Brazil, has two steam crackers with a combined capacity of 1.28 million tons/year of ethylene. It also produces PP, PE and PVC, which were affected by the shutdown at the cracker, according to sources.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asia PS, ABS markets under pressure from multi-year low styrene
- US PE exports to continue to dominate Q4 market outlook
- Taiwanese major sells out Nov PVC quota to India ahead of Diwali
- Will Asian spot ethylene markets pull back from 10-year lows?
- October hikes prove short-lived in Europe’s PP market
- Firming PE trend stumbles, medium-term expectations stifled in Turkey
- PET prices fail to rebound from near 3-year low in Asia, Europe
- African PP, PE markets start Q4 in limbo amid varying pricing policies
- Will Taiwanese major roll over November PVC offers?
- PVC market up from 3-and-a-half year low in Europe