Buyer: Indonesian producer cuts HDPE, LLDPE prices
The producer’s new prices currently stand at IDR18,150,000/ton ($1357/ton) for LLDPE film, IDR17,710,000/ton ($1323/ton) for HDPE injection, IDR17,380,000/ton ($1299/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR17,600,000/ton ($1316/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, all on a FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Longest-ever rally staggers in Turkey’s PVC market
- Upstream keeps China PET afloat; prices hit 11-month high
- Import PVC uptrend loses momentum in Asia; is the 9-month rally coming to an end?
- Tightness brings further price hikes in African PP, PE markets
- European PP hits new highs after 3-digit hikes for January
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Stats: Turkey’s 2020 polymer imports set to beat the 2017 record