Buyer: Indonesian producer lifts PE prices
The producer raised their prices by IDR500,000/ton ($37/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, by IDR400,000/ton ($30/ton) for HDPE film and by IDR200,000/ton ($15/ton) for LLDPE c4 rotational moulding and HDPE injection and by IDR100,000/ton ($7/ton) for HDPE blow moulding on a FD Indonesia, cash basis.
According to the buyer, the producer’s current prices stand at IDR17,700,000/ton ($1307/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR17,600,000/ton ($1300/ton) for LLDPE c4 rotational moulding, at IDR17,100,000/ton ($1263/ton) for HDPE injection, IDR16,600,000/ton ($1226/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,900,000/ton ($1248/ton) for HDPE blow moulding all on a FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June
- May PP, PE offers to Mid-East, Africa remain stable to firm
- Global energy producers report lower Q1 results amid volatile crude prices
- China’s Q1 polymer imports set a new record near 6 million tons