Buyer: Indonesian producer lifts PE prices
The producer raised their prices by IDR500,000/ton ($37/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, by IDR400,000/ton ($30/ton) for HDPE film and by IDR200,000/ton ($15/ton) for LLDPE c4 rotational moulding and HDPE injection and by IDR100,000/ton ($7/ton) for HDPE blow moulding on a FD Indonesia, cash basis.
According to the buyer, the producer’s current prices stand at IDR17,700,000/ton ($1307/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR17,600,000/ton ($1300/ton) for LLDPE c4 rotational moulding, at IDR17,100,000/ton ($1263/ton) for HDPE injection, IDR16,600,000/ton ($1226/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,900,000/ton ($1248/ton) for HDPE blow moulding all on a FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Upsurge continues to wreak havoc on Turkey’s PP, PE markets
- PVC rally roars back in Asia as supply worries mount
- China PP, PE markets join global rally after Lunar New Year holiday
- PE, PP and PVC supply crunch exacerbated on US absence, traditional trade flows upended
- European PP, PE markets set for 5th bullish month as shortage bites
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins