Buyer: Indonesian producer lifts PE prices
The producer raised their prices by IDR500,000/ton ($37/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, by IDR400,000/ton ($30/ton) for HDPE film and by IDR200,000/ton ($15/ton) for LLDPE c4 rotational moulding and HDPE injection and by IDR100,000/ton ($7/ton) for HDPE blow moulding on a FD Indonesia, cash basis.
According to the buyer, the producer’s current prices stand at IDR17,700,000/ton ($1307/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR17,600,000/ton ($1300/ton) for LLDPE c4 rotational moulding, at IDR17,100,000/ton ($1263/ton) for HDPE injection, IDR16,600,000/ton ($1226/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,900,000/ton ($1248/ton) for HDPE blow moulding all on a FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season
- Stats: China’s July PE imports increase after 3 months of declines
- Will Asia’s PS markets follow ABS higher on cost support?
- Sept PET expectations diverge in shade of opposite factors in Europe