Buyer: Taiwanese producer sells out March PVC quota to India
The buyer commented, “We managed to secure some cargoes from the producer at the reported level. We are now waiting to hear new offers from South Korea and Japan. We need to build some stocks as availability is limited in the local market. For the near term, we expect to see further increases.”
In India, import PVC k67 prices are currently reported at $850-900/ton on a CIF India, cash equivalent basis.
Meanwhile, an Indian producer has reportedly raised their domestic PVC prices by INR1000/ton ($16/ton) following the Taiwanese major’s recent price adjustments.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Stats: Turkey’s 2020 polymer imports set to beat the 2017 record
- China PP, PE markets close 2020 on a soft note; SE Asia feels pressure
- Stats: China’s total PE imports down for 2nd month in November
- Egypt PET markets poised to end the year on a strong note
- China ABS prices move below SEA after 8 months
- Sentiment in Turkey’s PP, PE markets defies faltering in China