Caixin: China’s manufacturing PMI down in Dec
The headline PMI decreased from 54.9 in November to 53 in December. Nevertheless, the country’s manufacturing sector continued to signal expansion albeit at the softest rate in three months.
According to China’s National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) the country’s official manufacturing purchasing manager’s index was also down by 0.2% on a monthly basis to 51.9 in December.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?
- LDPE prices move below LLDPE, HDPE on global lethargy
- Slide deepens in Middle Eastern PP, PE markets through May
- Oil prices down for fourth straight week, delicate balance ahead
- European ABS under pressure from aggressive imports, PS holds firm
- Türkiye witnesses plentiful PE offers amid globally weak demand
- India PP, PE markets’ slump extends into third month ahead of monsoon
- PP sellers trim May offers further, prices hit 3-month low in Europe