Canada’s first integrated PDH and PP complex remains on track
The new Heartland Petrochemical Complex is estimated to cost $3.5 billion, the company stated. The complex will be able to produce 525,000 tons/year of PP upon its slated completion in late 2021.
The construction of the new complex is currently completed by 85%, while the company is expected to generate between $450 million to $500 million annual average EBITDA following the start-up of its new facilities.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June
- May PP, PE offers to Mid-East, Africa remain stable to firm
- Global energy producers report lower Q1 results amid volatile crude prices
- China’s Q1 polymer imports set a new record near 6 million tons