Canada’s first integrated PDH and PP complex remains on track
The new Heartland Petrochemical Complex is estimated to cost $3.5 billion, the company stated. The complex will be able to produce 525,000 tons/year of PP upon its slated completion in late 2021.
The construction of the new complex is currently completed by 85%, while the company is expected to generate between $450 million to $500 million annual average EBITDA following the start-up of its new facilities.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- What propels PE prices higher in China?
- Vietnam PP, PE markets keep rising but some cautiousness remains
- Malaysia PP exports almost triple in February
- Spot ethylene markets rally on diminishing supply in Asia, Europe
- Will European PP markets change direction after 3 months?
- Turkish PP, PE players leaving market for holiday with firm post-Eid expectations
- June PVC hikes exceed expectations in Asia, sustainability under discussion
- Import PS, ABS markets recover amid upstream gains in Egypt
- PP, PE markets on a slight uptrend in Indonesia despite Ramadan lull
- European PE hovers around 11-year low, is reversal near?