Carbios and KEM ONE sign deal for new PET bio recycling plant
The construction of the demonstration plant is expected to start in mid-2019, while financial details of the project were not disclosed at the time of press.
Under the terms of the letter of intent, Carbios will study the construction of the plant while KEM ONE will mobilize all stakeholders and assist Carbios in the provision of land, main utilities and required services and in its procedures involving public authorities.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Vietnam’s polymer markets buckle under an influx of Chinese cargoes
- Divergence grows between Egypt’s import and local PP, PE markets
- PP markets in China, Vietnam hit 3-year lows, readying to test new lows
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?
- LDPE prices move below LLDPE, HDPE on global lethargy
- Slide deepens in Middle Eastern PP, PE markets through May
- Oil prices down for fourth straight week, delicate balance ahead
- European ABS under pressure from aggressive imports, PS holds firm