Chandra Asri to provide plastic resin to Toyota
The company is planning to produce PP impact copolymer resin for 500,000 cars every year, which equals 25,000 tons/year.
Chandra Asri is currently producing 480,000 tons/year of PP impact copolymer for different industries and planning to increase its resin by supplying other Toyota brands such as Fortuner and Innova.
The deal between the two companies is also expected to enhance the local compounding and molding industry, the reports revealed.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market