ChemOrbis Gaziantep Petrochemicals Summit: Essentials of sectoral cooperation
Kuruç noted that petrochemical industry should identify and follow the righ path, which, he says, is only possible by cooperating with each other while he also drew attention to the significance of exchanging information for making investments in the right place and at the right time. “We should be moving together to use the limited supplies in our hands optimally and create value-added output,” he commented.
He also touched upon increasing market intelligence to be more innovative, changing our point of view as well as foreseeing potential risks in order to move further in the petrochemical sector.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion
- Optimism is rising on resurgent demand in European polymer markets