ChemOrbis Gaziantep Petrochemicals Summit: Essentials of sectoral cooperation
Kuruç noted that petrochemical industry should identify and follow the righ path, which, he says, is only possible by cooperating with each other while he also drew attention to the significance of exchanging information for making investments in the right place and at the right time. “We should be moving together to use the limited supplies in our hands optimally and create value-added output,” he commented.
He also touched upon increasing market intelligence to be more innovative, changing our point of view as well as foreseeing potential risks in order to move further in the petrochemical sector.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness
- Supply constraints send key ABS markets to new highs
- Tightness leads to renewed PP hikes in China; Saudi raffia moves above $1000 CIF
- Asian PVC players brace for 7th straight monthly hike in Taiwanese major’s delayed Dec offers
- Saudi major seeks hikes for November in global PE, PP markets
- Bullish sentiment for PE cools off across globe, LD remains resilient
- Bullish run for PVC enters 6th month in Turkey: Supply relief under question