ChemOrbis Gaziantep Petrochemicals Summit: Essentials of sectoral cooperation
Kuruç noted that petrochemical industry should identify and follow the righ path, which, he says, is only possible by cooperating with each other while he also drew attention to the significance of exchanging information for making investments in the right place and at the right time. “We should be moving together to use the limited supplies in our hands optimally and create value-added output,” he commented.
He also touched upon increasing market intelligence to be more innovative, changing our point of view as well as foreseeing potential risks in order to move further in the petrochemical sector.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Shortage pushes Europe’s ABS markets to multi-year highs
- Longest-ever rally staggers in Turkey’s PVC market
- Upstream keeps China PET afloat; prices hit 11-month high
- Import PVC uptrend loses momentum in Asia; is the 9-month rally coming to an end?
- Tightness brings further price hikes in African PP, PE markets
- European PP hits new highs after 3-digit hikes for January
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets