ChemOrbis introduces new features at Plast Eurasia 2018
Headquartered in Istanbul, the leading market intelligence provider demonstrated a new series of newly-launched tools to enable its existing and potential customers to meet the most time saving features and have access to the latest price data, trends, future forecasts on a global scale to be able to give the best trading decisions on time.
Among these new tools, ChemOrbis was delighted to present new features including web push and mobile notifications which provide insights for customers via alerts for latest price or industry news on a daily basis. The company also added PET Flake coverage for Turkey in addition to Europe.
Visitors had a chance to tour the site thanks to on-air trainings from ChemOrbis Executives as well as shows on led screen while also enjoying networking activities.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP, PE already back to 2020 lows in China; prices poised for further drops
- Local PE prices remain bearish, nearing multi-year lows across SE Asia
- European PP, PE buyers sideline ahead of further drops in June
- China’s April PE imports fall to around 1 million tons, lowest since 2018
- Vietnam’s polymer markets buckle under an influx of Chinese cargoes
- Divergence grows between Egypt’s import and local PP, PE markets
- PP markets in China, Vietnam hit 3-year lows, readying to test new lows
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?