ChemOrbis introduces new features at Plast Eurasia 2018
Headquartered in Istanbul, the leading market intelligence provider demonstrated a new series of newly-launched tools to enable its existing and potential customers to meet the most time saving features and have access to the latest price data, trends, future forecasts on a global scale to be able to give the best trading decisions on time.
Among these new tools, ChemOrbis was delighted to present new features including web push and mobile notifications which provide insights for customers via alerts for latest price or industry news on a daily basis. The company also added PET Flake coverage for Turkey in addition to Europe.
Visitors had a chance to tour the site thanks to on-air trainings from ChemOrbis Executives as well as shows on led screen while also enjoying networking activities.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Türkiye’s polymer markets in flux amid bullish costs, lackluster demand
- China’s import PE prices resume uptrend on ongoing cost support
- Liquidity concerns keep India’s PP, PE markets on edge
- Buyer resistance counterbalances cost pressure in China’s PE markets
- Türkiye’s PE market up in Sept as limited quotas offset muted demand
- Crude oil rally keeps China’s PP markets firm
- Europe’s PVC rebounds from nearly 3-year lows, is it a dead-cat bounce?
- Indian players see PVC prices falling further ahead
- Stats: US boosts HDPE market share in China, Saudi's sales slump sharply
- Stats: India's H1 PP imports jump, PE and PVC imports skyrocket