Chevron divests its shares in Australia’s Caltex
The latest transaction was reported to be a part of the company’s planned asset sales program, which is expected to bring in around $15 billion over the next two years. However, the company also stated that Chevron will continue to focus on moving its Gorgon and Wheatstone liquefied natural gas (LNG) projects in Australia towards start-up.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets extending uptrend into December
- Rising energy and feedstock prices prompt further gains in Asia PET markets
- Upward trend gains momentum in China's import PP, PE markets
- Egypt’s import PVC market in short supply; local prices gear up
- December hints at further hikes in Europe’s PS, ABS markets
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness