China-Australia FTA put into effect
The Chinese government stated the agreement will help boost economic cooperation and growth for the two countries and significantly improve bilateral relations, noting that the FTA in question provides the highest level of overall trade and investment liberalization among all such agreements involving China.
China’s top imports from Australia are coal, copper, iron ores and concentrates, gold and education-related travel services while the country’s top exports to Australia are clothing, telecom equipment and parts, computers, furniture, toys and sporting goods.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers