China, Egypt sign comprehensive partnership agreement
The two leaders called the agreement a “milestone” for both countries. In line with the agreement, China signaled its intention to invest in big construction projects in Egypt including high-speed railways, undersea tunnels and nuclear power plants while China also sought to promote the Suez trade cooperation zone. Chinese investment has already reached $1.5 billion in the Suez trade cooperation zone, which is the largest service center for Chinese businesses outside of China.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Further price cuts in Vietnam’s PP market fail to revive demand
- Asian PS, ABS markets remain weak on rising trade tensions
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs