China, S. Korea sign bilateral FTA
The agreement also specifies that a total of 310 products manufactured in the Kaesong Industrial Complex, which is an industrial park and duty-free trade facility established as a joint venture between the North and South Korean governments in North Korea’s border town of Kaesong, will be subjected to preferential tariffs.
In 2014, trade between China and South Korea reached $235.4 billion (€214.2 billion), according to data from the Korea International Trade Association (KITA).
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect
- East African PP, PE markets on rise for July but deals still scarce