China, S. Korea sign bilateral FTA
The agreement also specifies that a total of 310 products manufactured in the Kaesong Industrial Complex, which is an industrial park and duty-free trade facility established as a joint venture between the North and South Korean governments in North Korea’s border town of Kaesong, will be subjected to preferential tariffs.
In 2014, trade between China and South Korea reached $235.4 billion (€214.2 billion), according to data from the Korea International Trade Association (KITA).
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa