China and Iraq sign MOU for oil and gas partnership
Seeking cooperation in the energy sector in fields such as crude oil trade and oil and gas exploration, the countries have agreed on using China-made equipment for operations. Meanwhile, the prime ministers reportedly witnessed the signing of another MOU for the initiative of the Silk Road Economic Belt and 21st Century Maritime Silk Road. The initiative aims to build a trade and infrastructure network combining Asia with Europe and Africa.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Shipping costs show no sign of abating yet
- PP, PE gains extend into April but demand slips further in Africa
- Triple-digit hikes send Europe’s PP market to fresh all-time highs
- Turkey’s PET markets extend drops into April, pervaded by weak demand
- US PVC offers resurface at competitive levels in Egypt, Turkey
- China import PE prices extend losses into April on lower costs
- Bullish price environment continues in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Unexpected plant shutdown fails to cease local PP downturn in Indonesia
- Export PVC prices out of China provide competitive edge
- European PP, PE set for 6th bullish month, is peak near?