China and Iraq sign MOU for oil and gas partnership
Seeking cooperation in the energy sector in fields such as crude oil trade and oil and gas exploration, the countries have agreed on using China-made equipment for operations. Meanwhile, the prime ministers reportedly witnessed the signing of another MOU for the initiative of the Silk Road Economic Belt and 21st Century Maritime Silk Road. The initiative aims to build a trade and infrastructure network combining Asia with Europe and Africa.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets evaluate possible impact of border closure with Iran
- Asia’s firm PVC sentiment shows signs of faltering amid competitive Chinese offers
- Recovering downstream activity supports sentiment for PET bottle in China
- Activity pick-up sends Asian spot C3 market into recovery mode
- Total polymer imports to EU28 hit record high in 2019
- March PE expectations in Turkey weighed by new capacities, cooling demand
- PP prices hit 4-year low in China as demand remains minimal
- Taiwanese major’s March PVC offers to Asia up despite virus fears
- Virus-impacted demand inflicts toll on Vietnam's PE market
- HDPE fails to track firmer trend of LD, LLDPE in Europe