China extends trading hours for yuan
According to PBOC’s statement, trading hours for the yuan in the Foreign Exchange Trade System will close at 11.30 pm local time compared with the current 4.30 pm, though the yuan’s spot rate at 4.30 pm will be the last price of the day.
The move is expected to attract more overseas banks and help accelerate the development of China’s foreign exchange market.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops