China extends trading hours for yuan
According to PBOC’s statement, trading hours for the yuan in the Foreign Exchange Trade System will close at 11.30 pm local time compared with the current 4.30 pm, though the yuan’s spot rate at 4.30 pm will be the last price of the day.
The move is expected to attract more overseas banks and help accelerate the development of China’s foreign exchange market.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Shipping costs show no sign of abating yet
- PP, PE gains extend into April but demand slips further in Africa
- Triple-digit hikes send Europe’s PP market to fresh all-time highs
- Turkey’s PET markets extend drops into April, pervaded by weak demand
- US PVC offers resurface at competitive levels in Egypt, Turkey
- China import PE prices extend losses into April on lower costs
- Bullish price environment continues in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Unexpected plant shutdown fails to cease local PP downturn in Indonesia
- Export PVC prices out of China provide competitive edge
- European PP, PE set for 6th bullish month, is peak near?