China lifts antidumping duties on PVC imports from four countries
Chinese authorities decided to maintain the antidumping levies on PVC originating from the four countries on September 28, 2018, as they believed the removal of dumping duties could materially injure Chinese economy.
However, the anti-dumping measures on PVC imports originating in the US, South Korea, Japan, and Taiwan were terminated on September 28, 2019 and no anti-dumping duties have been imposed since then, the Ministry of Commerce said.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China PP price uptrend intact after holidays despite local supply pressure
- Saudi PP, PE markets reverse course in Feb after 8 months, maintenance schedule busy in Mid-East
- Freight carriers aim to manage supply-demand balance by blanking more sailings
- PP and PE markets set to rebound from two-year lows in Europe
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey