China revises its 2014 economic growth down to 7.3%
Economists commented that latest downward revision on China’s economic growth in 2014 will not have a major impact on the government’s 2015 economic growth target while adding that if the revision stems from more accurate measurements that this will be helpful in gauging the state of the Chinese economy going forward. The Chinese government targets about a growth rate of 7% this year, which would be the slowest pace in 25 years.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November
- Southeast Asia PET markets move sideways during China’s absence
- Egypt’s import PE market up on tight supply, domestic offers follow suit
- Will European PS, ABS track divergent paths for another month?
- Turkey PP and PE regain premium over China, LDPE fails to make a sprint
- Strong netbacks and demand trigger exodus of PVC from China to export markets