China’s CNPC reports 52% slump in profit for 2015
Domestic crude production reached 111.4 million metric tons, accounting for 52% of the country’s total production, while natural gas output reached around 95 billion cubic meters or 72.7% of the country’s total production.
Meanwhile, CNPC sold 116.3 million tons of oil products in 2015, which constitutes 40% of the country’s market share. Domestic natural gas sales increased 2.6% to 122.6 billion cubic meters.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- African PP, PE markets down as demand weakens further in May
- Turkey polymer markets entering holiday amid weak atmosphere, what lies ahead?
- European PP retains strength under shadow of arriving imports
- Will PVC prices ever come back to the pre-pandemic levels?
- Global petchem companies’ profits surge in Q1
- Polymer demand takes a heavy knock from deepening COVID crisis in India
- Stats: Turkey’s polymer imports rise to fresh records in Q1
- HDPE set to reach a plateau in Europe, LDPE fares better
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand