China’s CNPC reports 52% slump in profit for 2015
Domestic crude production reached 111.4 million metric tons, accounting for 52% of the country’s total production, while natural gas output reached around 95 billion cubic meters or 72.7% of the country’s total production.
Meanwhile, CNPC sold 116.3 million tons of oil products in 2015, which constitutes 40% of the country’s market share. Domestic natural gas sales increased 2.6% to 122.6 billion cubic meters.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years