China's GDP grows in Q3
The data also showed that China’s industrial output increased 6.6% in September on a yearly basis, boosting the growth in the country’s GDP. Fixed-asset investment, meanwhile, grew by 7.5% during January-September period while retail sales rose 10.3% year-on-year.
China is expected continue its growth to reach or even exceed the government’s full-year forecast to expand by 6.5% in 2017.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops