China’s July manufacturing hits 15 months low
All the sub-indexes also showed decreases in July. Both new orders and new exports decreased after posting increases in the previous month. Analysts commented that China’s manufacturing sector decreased at a faster than expected rate. The low reading indicates that the Chinese economy has still not recovered despite interest rate cuts, higher spending on infrastructure and signs of stabilization in the real estate market.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa
- Vietnam’s PE market sees first hike attempts after two months