China’s LCD TV exports decline 1.4% on year in Jan-Oct
Among the main export destinations, sales to North America, Africa and Australia increased by 5.4%, 11.8% and 35%, respectively on the year. However, exports to Asia declined 2.2% while exports to Europe also dropped 15.8% from a year earlier.
In October, the country’s LCD TV production, meanwhile, reached 11.307 million units. Sales, meanwhile, were reported at 11.362 million units. Domestic sales stood at 4.155million units while export sales reached 7.207 million units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Export PVC prices out of China provide competitive edge
- European PP, PE set for 6th bullish month, is peak near?
- Caution reigns China PP market amid scant demand, low import supply
- Major producer leads way in higher April PP, PE pricing in Saudi Arabia
- European PVC set to rise for 11th month in April
- Suez Canal blockage: Global shipping faces another challenge
- Aggressive PP offers from China continue to find way to Turkey, Vietnam
- Stats: China’s total PE imports in Jan-Feb hit fresh record high
- PVC buyers’ resistance to sharp April hikes grows in SE Asia
- European PS sentiment cools off on styrene correction; ABS remains unfazed