China’s LCD TV exports decline 1.4% on year in Jan-Oct
Among the main export destinations, sales to North America, Africa and Australia increased by 5.4%, 11.8% and 35%, respectively on the year. However, exports to Asia declined 2.2% while exports to Europe also dropped 15.8% from a year earlier.
In October, the country’s LCD TV production, meanwhile, reached 11.307 million units. Sales, meanwhile, were reported at 11.362 million units. Domestic sales stood at 4.155million units while export sales reached 7.207 million units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops