China’s LUXI picks Honeywell’s technology for MTO process
The company will use Honeywell’s technology to convert methanol derived from gasified coal into 293,000 tons/year of ethylene and propylene at the Liaocheng facility.
Honeywell also reported that eight companies in China have chosen UOP’s Advanced MTO technology so far, with a total capacity of these companies coming to nearly 3.2 million tons per year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers