China’s Nov factory output climbs, economy signals stabilization
China’s retail sales also climbed 11.2% year over year in November following an increase of 11% in the previous month while fixed-asset investment rose 10.2% in the first nine months of this year from a year earlier.
The stronger than expected expansion both in industrial output and retail sales in November was construed as a signal of stabilization in the Chinese economy.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Indonesia’s PE, PP markets remain strong despite softer sentiment in China
- PET prices weaken further in Asia and Mediterranean
- Vietnam PP market yet to respond to faltering upturn in China
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike