China’s Nov industrial output, retail sales up more than expected
Media reports revealed that the Chinese economy expanded by 6.7% in Q3 of 2016 and the country’s GDP was expected to reach 6.6% for 2016 on the back of the increasing domestic consumption, the growth in wages and public infrastructure investment.
The government’s growth target for 2016 was 6.5-7%, reports indicated.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand