China’s Oct manufacturing PMI meets expectations
The growth rate, meanwhile, met the economists’ expectations of a reading around 51.
Manufacturing activity grew at the slowest pace in four months amid the ongoing environmental inspections and lower inventory levels.
Meanwhile, the country’s GDP expanded 6.8% on a yearly basis during the third quarter of 2017 from a 6.9% expansion in the previous quarter.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops