China’s Oriental starts test runs at its Zhangjiagang PDH unit
The 600,000 tons/year PDH unit is reportedly the first phase of Zhangjiagang Yangzijiang Petrochemical’s project, a joint venture by Oriental Energy with Feixiang Chemical and Huachang Chemical.
The plant has already started on-spec production and its operating rates will be increased gradually, according to sources. Sources also stated that the total propylene production capacity of the unit will ultimately be 1.2 million tons/year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion
- Optimism is rising on resurgent demand in European polymer markets