China’s PP, PE production move higher in November
China’s PP production jumped 20.9% year over year in November to reach 1.487 million tons while production slipped 1.1% on a month over month basis. For the first eleven months of the year, China’s PP production rose 22.3% from 2014 to reach 15.358 million tons.
Meanwhile, China’s PE production posted a smaller yearly increase of 8.48% to reach 1.1384 million tons while PE production came down 4.8% month over month. LLDPE held the largest share of China’s PE production at 506,900 tons, followed by HDPE at 484,100 tons and LDPE with 147,300 tons. China’s PE production for the first eleven months of the year amounted to 12.3456 million tons.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Bullish price environment continues in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Unexpected plant shutdown fails to cease local PP downturn in Indonesia
- Export PVC prices out of China provide competitive edge
- European PP, PE set for 6th bullish month, is peak near?
- Caution reigns China PP market amid scant demand, low import supply
- Major producer leads way in higher April PP, PE pricing in Saudi Arabia
- European PVC set to rise for 11th month in April
- Suez Canal blockage: Global shipping faces another challenge
- Aggressive PP offers from China continue to find way to Turkey, Vietnam
- Stats: China’s total PE imports in Jan-Feb hit fresh record high