China’s PP, PE production move higher in November
China’s PP production jumped 20.9% year over year in November to reach 1.487 million tons while production slipped 1.1% on a month over month basis. For the first eleven months of the year, China’s PP production rose 22.3% from 2014 to reach 15.358 million tons.
Meanwhile, China’s PE production posted a smaller yearly increase of 8.48% to reach 1.1384 million tons while PE production came down 4.8% month over month. LLDPE held the largest share of China’s PE production at 506,900 tons, followed by HDPE at 484,100 tons and LDPE with 147,300 tons. China’s PE production for the first eleven months of the year amounted to 12.3456 million tons.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa
- Vietnam’s PE market sees first hike attempts after two months