China’s PP, PE production move higher in November
China’s PP production jumped 20.9% year over year in November to reach 1.487 million tons while production slipped 1.1% on a month over month basis. For the first eleven months of the year, China’s PP production rose 22.3% from 2014 to reach 15.358 million tons.
Meanwhile, China’s PE production posted a smaller yearly increase of 8.48% to reach 1.1384 million tons while PE production came down 4.8% month over month. LLDPE held the largest share of China’s PE production at 506,900 tons, followed by HDPE at 484,100 tons and LDPE with 147,300 tons. China’s PE production for the first eleven months of the year amounted to 12.3456 million tons.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Early reactions to Turkey’s dumping case on Saudi Arabian LDPE
- October PET deals concluded with moderate increases in Europe
- Will it be supply or demand to set PP, PE outlook in Europe?
- Premium of HDPE over LLDPE hits 16-month high in Turkey
- Post-holiday hikes carry China homo-PP market to 1-year high
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November