China’s Satellite submits environmental report for petchem project
The company stated that the construction of the project will be carried out in two phases, with the first phase scheduled to come on stream in 2020. The project is expected to be run by the company’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Lianyungang Petrochemicals.
The first phase will include the construction of a new 1.25 million tons/year ethane cracker, as well as HDPE and LLDPE units, with respective capacities of 400,000 tons/year and 500,000 tons/year.
The second phase of the construction will include the building of a new 400,000 tons/year LDPE unit, the report revealed.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP markets in China, Vietnam hit 3-year lows, readying to test new lows
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?
- LDPE prices move below LLDPE, HDPE on global lethargy
- Slide deepens in Middle Eastern PP, PE markets through May
- Oil prices down for fourth straight week, delicate balance ahead
- European ABS under pressure from aggressive imports, PS holds firm
- Türkiye witnesses plentiful PE offers amid globally weak demand
- India PP, PE markets’ slump extends into third month ahead of monsoon