China's Shenhua Ningxia to start up new PP, PE capacities
Accordingly, the company has successfully produced olefins from its coal-to-olefins plant and it will feed its new HDPE/LLDPE and PP plants from this coal- to-olefins plant. The new plants are expected to start production as of early December.
The company’s HDPE/LLDPE swing unit has a production capacity of 450,000 tons/year while its PP unit will be able to produce 600,000 tons/year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops