China's Shenhua Xinjiang Coal’s PP/PE plants to start early Oct
polypropylene and polyethylene plants in the first week of October after successfully producing olefins from its integrated coal-to-olefins unit.
The sources reported that the complex has a nameplate capacity of 450,000 tons/year of PP homopolymers, 270,000 tons/year of LDPE and added that it is currently running at 60% of its capacity.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand