China's Sinopec announces financial results for Q3
However, this increase fell behind the analysts’ expectations of CNY12.1 billion profit. The net profit reported during July-September period also lagged behind the CNY16.6 billion profit recorded in the previous quarter.
The company’s operating profit also grew by 8.4% on a year over year basis to CNY55.757 billion ($8.40 billion) while its revenue rose 19% to CNY579 billion ($87 billion).
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops
- Tight supply keeps expectations bullish in Turkey’s PVC market
- End of China’s ‘zero-COVID’ stance: Double-edged sword for Asia PVC, PP and PE markets