China's Sinopec announces financial results for Q3
However, this increase fell behind the analysts’ expectations of CNY12.1 billion profit. The net profit reported during July-September period also lagged behind the CNY16.6 billion profit recorded in the previous quarter.
The company’s operating profit also grew by 8.4% on a year over year basis to CNY55.757 billion ($8.40 billion) while its revenue rose 19% to CNY579 billion ($87 billion).
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian polymer markets unfazed by crude oil rally
- India’s polymer demand slowly heals pandemic-inflicted wounds
- LDPE faces a tougher slog in Asia, Europe still on a tear
- Weakness extends to June in Saudi Arabian PP, PE markets
- European PP signals stabilization after 7 months of hikes
- Turkish plastic recycling market in deadlock–solution awaited on import waste ban
- Asia PVC markets decline to 3-month low as downturn fueled by June announcements
- Limited demand leads to further PP, PE declines in China; LDPE hits 6-month low
- African PP, PE markets soften into June
- European PS, ABS under pressure from upstream markets