China's Sinopec announces financial results for Q3
However, this increase fell behind the analysts’ expectations of CNY12.1 billion profit. The net profit reported during July-September period also lagged behind the CNY16.6 billion profit recorded in the previous quarter.
The company’s operating profit also grew by 8.4% on a year over year basis to CNY55.757 billion ($8.40 billion) while its revenue rose 19% to CNY579 billion ($87 billion).
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey's polymer markets deadlocked as lira’s freefall shatters all records
- Homo-PP downturn in full swing in China
- Bearish pressure mounts on SE Asian PE markets
- Oil faces demand pressure from renewed Covid-19 fears
- Europe PET market hovers around a decade-high, Asia stumbles
- Turkey's import PE market set to reverse course in December
- Sentiment in China PP, PE markets turns bearish again
- Taiwanese major’s Dec PVC price cuts deeper than expected
- Egypt’s PP, PE prices see corrections as buyers resist firm offers
- Nov hikes send Europe’s PE markets to multi-month highs