China’s Sinopec settles PTA, MEG contracts for October
The producer also settled their October MEG contracts at CNY6250/ton ($870/ton without VAT), down CNY800/ton ($131/ton) from their September settlement.
Meanwhile, the producer has announced their November PAT and MEG contracts at CNY6100/ton ($849/ton without VAT) and at CNY6500/ton ($905/ton without VAT), respectively. Their new PTA contract represents a CNY50/ton ($8/ton) increase from October while the MEG contract price is up CNY250/ton ($41/ton) from the previous month.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian PS, ABS markets remain weak on rising trade tensions
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June