China’s Sinopec settles PX, MEG, PTA contracts for April
The April MEG contract was settled at CNY7400/ton ($1039/ton without VAT) ex-warehouse, with an increase of CNY900/ton ($148/ton) from the previous month.
The April contract for PTA was settled at CNY5250/ton ($737/ton without VAT) ex-warehouse. The settlement was up CNY450/ton ($74/ton) from March.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Vietnam PP market yet to respond to faltering upturn in China
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe