China’s Tianjin port returning to normal operations
Market sources reported that the council has recently allowed nine shipping companies, including Tianjin Port Sinochem Petrochemical Dock, Sinochem Tianjin Petrochemical Warehousing, Sinochem Tianjin Binhai Logistics, Tianjin Zhenhua International Logistics Transportation,,Tianjin Tai’ao Petrochemical Logistics, Tianjin Shihua Crude Oil Terminal, Tianjin Port, Petrochemical Terminal, Tianjin Lingang Vopak Jetty and Tianjin Lingang Stolthaven Terminal to resume operations at the port.
Apart from these companies, some logistics companies have shifted their cargoes to alternate routes such as the Dalian and Qingdao ports.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET prices weaken further in Asia and Mediterranean
- Vietnam PP market yet to respond to faltering upturn in China
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low