China’s Unipec, Dongming’s trading arm inks crude supply deal
Within the agreement, China’s Unipec, the trading arm of China’s second-largest oil and gas group Sinopec, will provide an initial volume of 8 million barrels of crude to independent Chinese refiners in one year.
China is anticipated to be the world’s top crude importer by early 2017, partly influenced by opening its market to independent refiners who can import of their own feedstock supplies.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand
- Asian spot naphtha prices pull back from multi-month highs
- China gears up for new PP start-ups in H2 2019