China’s Unipec, Dongming’s trading arm inks crude supply deal
Within the agreement, China’s Unipec, the trading arm of China’s second-largest oil and gas group Sinopec, will provide an initial volume of 8 million barrels of crude to independent Chinese refiners in one year.
China is anticipated to be the world’s top crude importer by early 2017, partly influenced by opening its market to independent refiners who can import of their own feedstock supplies.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers