China's Yisheng Dahua to shut PTA plants in October
The company’s No 1 and No 2 plants are able to produce 2.2 million tons/year and 3.3 million tons/year of PTA, respectively.
Market sources report that the shutdown dates are unclear but it could be next week or soon after China’s week-long National Day holiday and they indicated that the No 1 plant would likely shut first.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months