China’s Zhenjiang Chi Mei restarts ABS plant
"We expect the plant to reach full rates on November 7," a player stated.
Meanwhile, South Korea’s Kumho Petrochemical is also planning to restart its 250,000 tons/year ABS plant in Ulsan on November 4 following an annual maintenance. The plant has been offline since October 24.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand