China’s auto sales rise 2.1% in September
Passenger car sales rose 3.3% to 1.75 million units while sales for business cars declined 4.9% from a year earlier to 273,600 units in September. Sales and production in pure electric and hybrid electric vehicles posted growth of 210 to 220% year on year in September to reach 28,324 and 28,092 units, respectively.
However, auto production declined 5.6% on the year to 1.89 million units in September while in the January-September period; production also slid 0.8% to 17.09 million units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia
- European PVC set to extend longest rising streak into May