China’s auto sales rise 2.1% in September
Passenger car sales rose 3.3% to 1.75 million units while sales for business cars declined 4.9% from a year earlier to 273,600 units in September. Sales and production in pure electric and hybrid electric vehicles posted growth of 210 to 220% year on year in September to reach 28,324 and 28,092 units, respectively.
However, auto production declined 5.6% on the year to 1.89 million units in September while in the January-September period; production also slid 0.8% to 17.09 million units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET bottle fails to salve pandemic wounds; challenges mount as autumn begins
- Can LDPE uptrend hold in Asia?
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness