China’s auto sales slow in November
The country’s passenger car sales rose 4.7% on a yearly basis to 1.78 million units in November. In the first eleven months of this year, total sales for all vehicles, including passenger and commercial vehicles, increased 6.1% to 21.08 million units.
General Motors’ total sales for the first eleven months in China reached 3.18 million units, which was already above the company’s full year sales of 3.16 million units in 2013. Ford also reported 3.18 million vehicle sales in the January-November period of this year, an increase of 20% from 2013.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June
- May PP, PE offers to Mid-East, Africa remain stable to firm
- Global energy producers report lower Q1 results amid volatile crude prices