China’s crude oil imports surge 39% on year in May
However, the latest figures showed monthly declines compared to the previous month’s 32.58 million tons. The monthly decrease in imports was reportedly driven by routine maintenances at some refineries.
In 2015, China’s crude oil imports climbed 8.8% to 335.5 million tons, an average of 6.7 million barrels a day.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Egypt’s import PVC market in short supply; local prices gear up
- December hints at further hikes in Europe’s PS, ABS markets
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness
- Supply constraints send key ABS markets to new highs
- Tightness leads to renewed PP hikes in China; Saudi raffia moves above $1000 CIF
- Asian PVC players brace for 7th straight monthly hike in Taiwanese major’s delayed Dec offers