China’s crude oil stockpile rises 4.5% in Aug
Gasoline stocks fell 1.55% on a monthly basis to 8 million tons while kerosene stocks are down by 7.5%, according to the data.
Diesel stocks fell the most in history on a monthly basis by decreasing 16.8% to 7.3 million tons, showing lower output and robust export as refiners seeks to balance overstock in fuel products.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa