China’s crude oil stockpile rises 4.5% in Aug
Gasoline stocks fell 1.55% on a monthly basis to 8 million tons while kerosene stocks are down by 7.5%, according to the data.
Diesel stocks fell the most in history on a monthly basis by decreasing 16.8% to 7.3 million tons, showing lower output and robust export as refiners seeks to balance overstock in fuel products.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Lackluster demand, lower costs drag Asia PET markets down
- Small rally in Vietnamese local PP, PE markets proves short-lived
- Softer expectations take hold of Europe’s PE market for November
- Asia PS, ABS markets under pressure from multi-year low styrene
- US PE exports to continue to dominate Q4 market outlook
- Taiwanese major sells out Nov PVC quota to India ahead of Diwali
- Will Asian spot ethylene markets pull back from 10-year lows?
- October hikes prove short-lived in Europe’s PP market
- Firming PE trend stumbles, medium-term expectations stifled in Turkey
- PET prices fail to rebound from near 3-year low in Asia, Europe