China’s imports of Saudi HDPE hit record-high in November
Imports of Saudi Arabian HDPE rise15% from a month earlier to reach 150,069 tons in November while increasing by around 37% when compared to the same month of 2016.
In the meantime, China’s HDPE imports from Iran were lower by 7.4%on a monthly basis in November to be reported at 90,639 tons. According to traders in China, delayed shipments from Iran are expected to arrive in China next month.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Spot ethylene markets rally on diminishing supply in Asia, Europe
- Will European PP markets change direction after 3 months?
- Turkish PP, PE players leaving market for holiday with firm post-Eid expectations
- June PVC hikes exceed expectations in Asia, sustainability under discussion
- Import PS, ABS markets recover amid upstream gains in Egypt
- PP, PE markets on a slight uptrend in Indonesia despite Ramadan lull
- European PE hovers around 11-year low, is reversal near?
- US PVC prices bounce on heels of eased stock pressure
- China PP market volatile since its rebound in H1 April, is it the new normal?
- Taiwanese major’s June PVC pricing expected to reverse course after two months