China’s imports of Saudi HDPE hit record-high in November
Imports of Saudi Arabian HDPE rise15% from a month earlier to reach 150,069 tons in November while increasing by around 37% when compared to the same month of 2016.
In the meantime, China’s HDPE imports from Iran were lower by 7.4%on a monthly basis in November to be reported at 90,639 tons. According to traders in China, delayed shipments from Iran are expected to arrive in China next month.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Conditions in place for oil rally to continue, but potential headwinds lie ahead
- Spot PE markets recede from all-time high in Europe
- Turkey’s PP market starts to stabilize, will other polymers follow suit?
- Asian ethylene and propylene slide into steeper backwardation on demand, oversupply
- China PP, PE markets on nearly 3-month losing streak amid scant demand
- June PP, PE prices drop further on weakened activities in Egypt
- Europe’s PS, ABS markets come off peaks on plunging costs
- Asian polymer markets unfazed by crude oil rally
- India’s polymer demand slowly heals pandemic-inflicted wounds
- LDPE faces a tougher slog in Asia, Europe still on a tear