China’s imports of Saudi HDPE hit record-high in November
Imports of Saudi Arabian HDPE rise15% from a month earlier to reach 150,069 tons in November while increasing by around 37% when compared to the same month of 2016.
In the meantime, China’s HDPE imports from Iran were lower by 7.4%on a monthly basis in November to be reported at 90,639 tons. According to traders in China, delayed shipments from Iran are expected to arrive in China next month.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will Europe’s PE market manage to defy pressure in December?
- Turkey's polymer markets deadlocked as lira’s freefall shatters all records
- Homo-PP downturn in full swing in China
- Bearish pressure mounts on SE Asian PE markets
- Oil faces demand pressure from renewed Covid-19 fears
- Europe PET market hovers around a decade-high, Asia stumbles
- Turkey's import PE market set to reverse course in December
- Sentiment in China PP, PE markets turns bearish again
- Taiwanese major’s Dec PVC price cuts deeper than expected
- Egypt’s PP, PE prices see corrections as buyers resist firm offers