China’s industrial output, retail sales increase in October
Retail sales, meanwhile, climbed 11% on the year, posting the fastest increase seen since last December while also exceeding economists’ initial forecasts which called for a 10.9% increase in a survey conducted by Bloomberg.
The NBS also reported that China’s fixed asset investment rose 10.2% in the first ten months of this year compared with the same period of the last year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Export PVC prices out of China provide competitive edge
- European PP, PE set for 6th bullish month, is peak near?
- Caution reigns China PP market amid scant demand, low import supply
- Major producer leads way in higher April PP, PE pricing in Saudi Arabia
- European PVC set to rise for 11th month in April
- Suez Canal blockage: Global shipping faces another challenge
- Aggressive PP offers from China continue to find way to Turkey, Vietnam
- Stats: China’s total PE imports in Jan-Feb hit fresh record high
- PVC buyers’ resistance to sharp April hikes grows in SE Asia
- European PS sentiment cools off on styrene correction; ABS remains unfazed