China’s industrial output, retail sales increase in October
Retail sales, meanwhile, climbed 11% on the year, posting the fastest increase seen since last December while also exceeding economists’ initial forecasts which called for a 10.9% increase in a survey conducted by Bloomberg.
The NBS also reported that China’s fixed asset investment rose 10.2% in the first ten months of this year compared with the same period of the last year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET prices weaken further in Asia and Mediterranean
- Vietnam PP market yet to respond to faltering upturn in China
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low