China's industrial output slightly declines in November
The country’s industrial production slowed to 6.1% on a yearly basis in November from 6.2% in October, in line with the stable expectations.
Retail sales, on the other hand, were up by 10.2% from 10% in October, falling behind economists’ expectations of a growth of 10.3%
Data also shows that the country’s fixed asset investment grew at a slower pace of 7.2% in November from October’s growth rate of 7.3%.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian PS, ABS markets remain weak on rising trade tensions
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June