China's industrial output slightly declines in November
The country’s industrial production slowed to 6.1% on a yearly basis in November from 6.2% in October, in line with the stable expectations.
Retail sales, on the other hand, were up by 10.2% from 10% in October, falling behind economists’ expectations of a growth of 10.3%
Data also shows that the country’s fixed asset investment grew at a slower pace of 7.2% in November from October’s growth rate of 7.3%.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ethylene and propylene slide into steeper backwardation on demand, oversupply
- China PP, PE markets on nearly 3-month losing streak amid scant demand
- June PP, PE prices drop further on weakened activities in Egypt
- Europe’s PS, ABS markets come off peaks on plunging costs
- Asian polymer markets unfazed by crude oil rally
- India’s polymer demand slowly heals pandemic-inflicted wounds
- LDPE faces a tougher slog in Asia, Europe still on a tear
- Weakness extends to June in Saudi Arabian PP, PE markets
- European PP signals stabilization after 7 months of hikes
- Turkish plastic recycling market in deadlock–solution awaited on import waste ban